Quality | Effective | Legal | lab tested
All of our products are no more than .3% Delta 9 THC by dry weight.
CBD Dog Treats for Man's best friend
Infused with broad-spectrum cbd, our dog treats promote many benefits through the canine endocannabinoid system
Our Broad Spectrum CBD Dog Treats are created with the best in mind for our furry companions. We decided to use T-Free broad spectrum because THC may suppress the central nervous system at higher doses and significantly reduce heart rate. We want our fuzzy buddies to feel their best and enjoy the experience.
- Our CBD Dog Treats are NOT euphoric or psychoactive
- Relaxing & Calming
- Promotes Inflammation Mitigation
- Legally Hemp Derived
- 25mg of T-Free CBD per treat
- Color and Flavor are subject to change
- DEA 3RD PARTY LAB TESTED - NO MORE THAN THAN O.3% Delta-9 THC BY DRY WEIGHT
Wheat Flour, Wheat Mill Run, Meat & Bone Meal, Beef Tallow (Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols), Wheat Germ Meal, Chicken By-Product Meal, Salt, Norwegian Salmon Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Natural Flavor, Chicken Meal, Dicalcium Phosphate, Turkey Meal, CBD Hemp Extract, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothen-ate, Vitamin A Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Thiamin Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisufte Complex, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Caramel Color, Minerals (Sing sulfatte, FerrousSulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium iodate), Beef Flavor, Natural Bacon Flavor, , Natural Sausage Choline Chloride, Red 40, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 2, Rosemary Extract)
- CBD Dog Treats: You only need to choose the insulated/cooled shipping option for pectin gummies if you plan on shipping them with gelatin.
Safety Guidelines for Pet CBD Consumption
1. Understand Your Pets Tolerance: Consider the tolerance, height, weight, BMI, and overall health of your pet before introducing CBD into their routine. If your pet is new or returning to cannabinoids, proceed with caution to prevent overconsumption.
2. Educate Yourself: As an informed consumer, educate yourself on the potential effects of cannabinoids. Remember, reactions can vary significantly depending on your pet.
3. Dosage Considerations: The dosages of our CBD Dog Treats provided is not a prescription; it's a guideline. Each animals reaction to cannabinoids can differ. Start with a lower dosage and gradually increase if necessary.
4. The Risk of Overconsumption: Be careful when feeding your pet more than one CBD Dog Treat. Start with a low dosage to avoid slowing your pet down into abnormal sedentary activity;
5. Age Restrictions: These products are intended for pets. Must be 18+ to purchase.
6. Safe Storage: Always store cannabinoid products out of the reach of children and animals to ensure their safety.